Monday, March 30, 2009

Giving Thanks To Indiana Senator Evan Bayh


Senator Evan Bayh has dedicated his life to improving the standard of living for us Hoosiers. He did it as Indiana's Governor. He's doing it now as one of our State's two Senators. And, today, he did it again. And, I got to experience it in person!
Earlier this morning, I enjoyed the opportunity to meet with and present With Wings and a Halo - R.E.A.C.H. a Child! Indiana to David Rozmanich, Senator Bayh's State Director. The meeting took place in the Federal Plaza Building in Hammond, Indiana, just 15 miles east of Chicago. Road trip! After my presentation, Mr. Rozmanich informed me that he was confident Senator Bayh would be pleased to endorse R.E.A.C.H. a Child! Indiana.

Please show your appreciation and contact Senator Bayh, thanking him not only for helping us to help Indiana's first-responders to put a smile on the face of a Hoosier child in a time of need, but also for all that the Senator's done on behalf of the State of Indiana.

UPDATE: I just received Senator Evan Bayh's letter of support. Again, I'd like to thank him for both his time and his support. And, once again, I urge you to thank him for not only endorsing With Wings & a Halo - R.E.A.C.H. a Child! Indiana, but also for all that he's doing in Washington to help Hoosiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment