Saturday, March 28, 2009
Save the Dates (And, Thank You Mishawaka and Elkhart!)
Although I've already thanked them both, when you have a moment, please be sure to thank Mishawaka Mayor Rea and Elkhart Mayor Moore for their proclamations. You see, Mayor Rea recently proclaimed October 2009 "R.E.A.C.H. a Child Month" in the City of Mishawaka. For his part, Mayor Rea named June 14, 2009 "With Wings and a Halo - R.E.A.C.H. a Child Awareness Day."
Besides thanking Mayors Rea and Moore for their proclamations, what can Hoosiers do to participate in R.E.A.C.H. a Child Awareness Day and R.E.A.C.H. a Child Month? Lots of things!
* Make a tax-deductible financial contribution (if you have a PayPal account, you can do so in just seconds by using the "Donate" button below)
* Arrange a corporate sponsorship gift
* Join the With Wings and a Halo - R.E.A.C.H. a Child! Indiana facebook cause
* Add a link on your website to With Wings and a Halo – R.E.A.C.H. a Child!
* If you work at a bookstore, consider following Olivia's lead at the Waldenbooks in Elkhart and host a month-long bookdrive on our behalf
* If you attend one of Indiana's colleges or universities and are a member of a student organization, please consider holding a campus-wide bookdrive
As I'm asking for your help in helping Indiana children, as well as the State's first-responders, if I can be of assistance with any of the above, please do not hesitate to email me at either firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.